Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hello!

Hello one, hello all!
Welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I suppose I should introduce myself, after all, it’s only what’s proper.

               My name is Jennifer, and I am currently a freshman in my second semester of college. I managed, by some strange turn of fate, to survive the first semester, so I suppose we’ll see how this upcoming one goes.
               I have an absolutely lovely roommate in Emily, and somehow we manage to keep each other sane - or possibly insane… We haven’t quite decided yet. But she makes me pictures and we’re just fabulously nerdy together.

Look at what she made me for Christmas! It sums up how nerdy we are perfectly. :)


               At home my mom, dad, grandma, and, if you want to be facetious, my two dogs, await news regarding college adventures.

               I am the youngest out of two, so I text and call my elder brother, who is at a different college, quite often, and we keep in touch that way. Funnily enough, people often mistake us to be twins. With this assumption comes our slight frustration, and out of this, but more so for our own entertainment, we created our ‘twin birthday’, on July 13, which is in the middle of our birthdays.

               I’m an Austenite, Dickens lover, and all around bookworm, and I am involved in many different fandoms. Included are Sherlock, Doctor Who, Lizzie Bennett Diaries, and many, many more.

Speaking of books that I like and fandoms... Check out what Emily and I made for our heater/air-conditioner at college. (Yes, we named it Smaug.)

               This is my first ‘real’ attempt at having a blog, as I’ve had other small ones in the past, but I never really kept up with them, which ultimately resulted in my forgetting the passwords and/or usernames for the various blogs. So, hopefully, this attempt will have a better result.

               The name of this blog, ‘Paint Me Confuzzled’ comes from a variety of places, but mainly my artistic side and the part of me that is perpetually confused by one thing or another. This confusion is synonymous with curiosity, but ‘Paint Me Confused’ doesn’t have quite the same ring to it. Also, whenever I think of the word confuzzled I end up thinking of Pooh Bear, who will always have a place in my heart.



               I thank you dearly for coming and visiting me, and I do hope that you will come and see me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment